Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Day Menu

Now that the cookie extravaganza (pics coming shortly) and Winter Solstice Brunch is out of the way, I can concentrate on preparing for Christmas Day eats.  Here's the menu as it looks thus far:
  • Mexican Bread Pudding (for breakfast)
  • Pumpkin Mole Tamales
  • Roasted Tomato Seitan Tamales
  • Refried Beans
  • Cranberry-Avocado Salsa (just picked up some gorgeous locally grown Avocados yesterday - I love living in Southern California!) with fresh tortilla chips from a local tortillarilla 
  • Sour Cilantro Cream (from V'con)
  • Pomegranate Margaritas
  • Margarita "Cheese"cake  
Take that!  Ha!  Should be good.  I'd better get busy.  :)

4 comments:

jessy said...

that's a lot of awesomeness, Marni! it all sounds so awesome! enjoy everything! wahooooooooooooo!

allularpunk said...

my goodness, marni! i missed a bunch of your recent posts until today because i was out of town this weekend and in too bad of a monday mood to read blogs yesterday (ha), but i must say - you've outdone yourself with that winter solstice brunch! everything looks totally amazing, and i am duly impressed. can't wait to see how your (completely ambitious) christmas day food goes! wow. like, i am truly inspired right now by all of your awesomeness. happy holidays!

Sophie said...

I love your blog! I just started one of my own: http://vegetarianismisforeverybody.blogspot.com/

I would love if you could add me to your blogroll or support me in some other way.

Thanks :)

Liz said...

margarita cheesecake?!?!
YUM!
And I'm super duper jealous of your local avocados.