Sweet Summer Corn and Squash
Makes 2-4 Servings
- 2 young zucchinis
- 2 ears fresh corn, cut from the cob
- 8 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 green onions, finely chopped to the top
- 3 tablespoons organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 teaspoon sun-dried sea salt, or to taste
- Cut the zucchinis into quarters and then into 1/2-inch pieces. Steam lightly, just until tender. Alternatively, to avoid steaming, thinly slice the zucchinis. Set aside.
- Cut the corn from the cob and cut the tomatoes in half.
- Toss zucchini together with the corn, tomatoes, green onions, olive oil, parsley, cilantro, dill, and sea salt. If using raw zucchini, allow to marinate for at leas 20 minutes.