La Vegan Loca

Compassionate and conscious cooking, eating, reading, writing, gardening, cleaning, decorating, crafting, beautifying, losing weight, getting healthy, working out, couponing & living with a DIY Dervish.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Sarah Kramer's New Book is Coming Soon!

PrintPrint Friendly
Posted by Marni at 11:44 AM
Labels: book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Current Theme: none

The next theme week will be in ... um, I dunno.  But when I decide, I'll post it here.

About Me

My photo
Marni
I'm a 30-something year-old college student, vegan, animal rights activist, crafter, obsessive DIY'er, artist, student of the Morningstar Mystery School and Kali Vidya, and author. I meditate every day, make my own booze, and love zombies. You know, just the standard girl next door.
View my complete profile

Search This Blog

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

DIY & Crafty Resources

  • All Natural Beauty: Homemade Beauty Recipes
  • Craftster: No Tea Cozies without Irony
  • Dollar Store Crafts
  • eHow: How To Do Just About Everything
  • Instructables: Make, How To, and DIY
  • Make Your Own Cosmetics: Beauty Recipes
  • Ravelry: A Knit and Crochet Community
  • The Anticraft: macabre • craft • snobbery
  • Threadbanger: DIY Fashion and Style

Home and Garden Resources

  • Anarchy in the Garden: Keeping it Punk by Growing Your Own
  • Backyard Gardener: Your Backyard Information Source
  • Do It Yourself: Home Repair Projects and How-To Articles
  • Heavy Petal: Gardening from a West Coast Urban Organic Perspective
  • Mother Earth News: The Original Guide to Living Wisely
  • Organic Gardening
  • Organized Home: Clean house, cut clutter, get organized at home!
  • The Freecycle Network: Changing the World One Gift at a Time
  • The Frugal Life: Living Well With What You Have

San Diego Veg & Animal Resources

  • Bat Rescue: (858) 679-0211
  • Bee Rescue: call Pete Holtzen (619) 758-5865
  • California Wolf Center
  • Nature's Express: Healthier Fast Food (a vegan drive-thru!)
  • San Diego Animal Advocates: Working Toward a Higher Ethic & Better World for Animals
  • Veg San Diego
  • Vegan Zone Restaurant: The Exotic Vegan Bistro
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

What's in Season in California: April

  • Asparagus
  • Avocados
  • Basil
  • Beets
  • Broccoli
  • Cabbage
  • Carrots
  • Cauliflower
  • Celery
  • Chard
  • Cherries
  • Collards
  • Cucumber
  • Grapefruits
  • Green Beans
  • Green Onion
  • Green Peas
  • Kale
  • Kohlrabi
  • Kumquats
  • Lemons
  • Lettuce
  • Medjool Dates
  • Mushroom
  • Mustard
  • Navel Oranges
  • Nectarines
  • Passion Fruit
  • Raspberries
  • Tangelos/Tangerines
  • Tomatoes
  • Turnips

Who are these people and why are they following me?

Vegan Votaries

  • BitterSweet
    Wordless Wednesday: Wheat Meat - Wonton Noodle Soup Vegan Roast BBQ Vegan Ball Over Rice Tom Yum Noodle Soup Seitan Wings Seitan Nuggets Lemongrass Turmeric Steamed Rice Seitan Glass Noo...
    1 day ago
  • Happy Herbivore - Blog
    The fridge-clearing dish I love (thanks to the reality tv I watch) Bibimbap - Sometime last year Netflix suggested a Korean-based reality show to me and I've sinced watched* every season* of *every* Korean reality show. I am not a ...
    3 months ago
  • Vegan Bits
    Is HelloFresh Organic? - [image: is hellofresh organic] Short Answer: Hellofresh doesn’t specialize in organic ingredients, so if you’re looking for an organic-only option, there a...
    3 years ago
  • have cake, will travel!
    Hello - I’m still around here somewhere, going for walks with my pup Harriet and taking pictures of still-life scenes more than food pictures. I even wrote a new b...
    5 years ago
  • Alien on Toast
    Review: MyVegan (MyProtein) Clear Vegan Protein Powder - OK so I know that I'm almost a month late on the end of Veganuary update from Simon, but I'll get him to do that. In the meantime, I thought I'd talk about...
    6 years ago
  • Whoring Out My Life For The World To See
    Life Gets In The Way And Takes A Big Shit On Everyone In It’s Path - Where to begin. Well, it’s been a very long time since I’ve last posted here. Three plus years to be exact, and even then, that was a random blurb. It does...
    7 years ago
  • V e g a n D a d
    Brioche Bagels - I recently saw brioche bagels at the grocery store and, quite frankly, they looked terrible. I was pretty sure I could make a vegan version that was so ...
    7 years ago
  • Post Punk Kitchen Blog: Show Us Your Mitts!
    Isa Live: A Vegan Life In 4 Courses - The dates are fast approaching. NYC, Nashville, Chicago (sold out, thank you!) and Napa, I ...
    11 years ago
  • My Zoetrope
    2014 Freebie Holiday Gift Tags! - Hey friends! I have another freebie Holiday Gift tag this year for you. I loved wrapping my presents for my family and sticking these cute little dude...
    11 years ago
  • Food Snobbery is my Hobbery
    Yoga with Cats - I'm not doing much Food Snobbery blogging lately, but I'm doing lots of yoga with my cats and taking pictures to prove it. Check it out at www.tumblr.com/b...
    12 years ago
  • Vegan Homemade
    What I Ate Wednesday - Breakfast: sludge-colored pumpkin pie smoothie (canned pumpkin, almond milk, banana, rolled oats, blackstrap molasses, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, gin...
    12 years ago
  • eat, drink & be vegan
    Get NEW vegan, gluten-free, and raw recipes! - It's been almost a year since I posted here! Why? Well, I definitely wasn't taking a blogging vacation. No, I've been blogging at Plant-Powered Kitchen...
    13 years ago
  • CafĂ© VegNews
    Gone To Tumblr! - *The Chefs*: Elizabeth and Taqueria Cancun *The Menu*: Two veggie tacos with rice, black beans, avocado, and salsa. *The Goods*: Friends, it's with a mixe...
    14 years ago
  • Spotted Devil Cat and his Vegan assistant
    The Vegg... - The Vegg is now at Sidecar, so I had to try it out. It must have made an impression because it forced me to blog :). The Vegg is a powder that you mix with...
    14 years ago
  • Heathen Vegan
    Don't forget to make your Christmas Cake! - Now is a good time to do it. see here I made 2.
    14 years ago
  • The Urban Housewife
    Lemon Ginger Pancakes, a recipe! - NEW on The Urban Housewife! NEW on The Urban Housewife! NEW on The Urban Housewife!
    15 years ago
  • happyveganface
    Carrot cake sandwich cookies of gloriousness! - carrot cake sandwich cookies, i had a bridal shower to attend this weekend so i veganized the recipe, added a few of my own touches, & whipped these delic...
    16 years ago
  • Vegan Etsy
    -
  • Vegan Appetite
    -
  • tahinitoo
    -
Subscribe in a reader
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.