Sunday, April 13, 2008

Raw Foods Week

After a couple years of digging my heals into the dirt, I've hopped on the bandwagon with a few friends and committed to create and achieve a list of 101 goals to be completed in 1001 days. If you're interested, you can read my list on the blog I created specifically to track it: 101 Notes to Self

I think I'm going to start with #15: Eat only raw foods for one week. I was at the store this weekend and the shelves were bursting with color and life all of the sudden due to the influx of fresh produce. So, I'm going to eat raw for a whole week, sometime soon. I'm not sure when yet, but I will document my rawness every step of the way.

In the interim, I have plans to test out some new recipes which I will post and review in the blog next week. Additionally, I'll be haunting the pages of the only book on raw eating I own: Living Cuisine, taking notes and making plans for my week of raw eating.

No comments: