Name five things about yourself that others may not know.
- I used to be an actress. I've performed at The Lyceum, The San Diego Civic Center, and the Poway Center for the Performing Arts.
- I met my husband in the middle of a mosh pit at a Cannibal Corpse show.
- I've published articles in the San Diego Union Tribune.
- Over the course of about five years, I talked my way out of over 15 tickets (mostly speeding). That was many moons ago. I don't drive like an asshole anymore but I'm still pretty persuasive when I want to be.
- I'm terrified of using the bathroom on a plane. I refuse to do it. This fear made my flight to and from Amsterdam (from LAX) very ... interesting.