Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Mushroom Bites

I was jonesing for a snack this afternoon while I studied and ended up pulling these beauties out of the freezer:

Mushroom Bites
Roasted Garlic & Olive Oil
from Alexia Foods


They baked very fast in the toaster oven and tasted fantastic. Alexia Foods is not a vegan company, but these Mushroom Bites are a vegan product. I dipped mine in a little Organic Annie's Goddess Dressing. Yum!

The thing I learned the hard way: don't try to bite them. Just pop 'em in your mouth whole lest you have mushroom juice running down your chest. Learn from my mistake. I've been sniffing my bra all afternoon, which has been both delightful and disgusting.

I'd get these again. They were easy and quick to make and very tasty. They'd make a great hors d'oeurve for company as well.

No comments: