Saturday, October 25, 2008

MoFo 25: The Quest for the Green Grail, Part II


Green Smoothie
Originally uploaded by Marni Molina
Eureka! After months of testing various recipes, I've finally found a green smoothie I really love. I've also found a new cookbook that I absolutely adore. And coincidentally, the recipe for the green smoothie that I love so much is from my new cookbook.

Since I'm backdating this as MoFo filler, I won't post the recipe now as not too many people are likely to see it. I want to share the formula with the world along with an enthusiastic endorsement of the new book. If you have found this backdated entry and you want the recipe, tune in November 1st.

2 comments:

For the Love of Guava said...

mmm... I'll have to tune in... every now and then I'll indulge in a naked juice green machine but they're so expensive! Plus, I'd love to use fresher ingredients. Happy end of Vegan MoFo!

jessy said...

squeeeeeeeee! i can't wait!