Thursday, April 10, 2008

Mmmmm ... Braaaains

Those that know me are aware ... I love zombies. From old-school zombies and their doltish little shuffle to the truly terrifying agility of neo-zombies, I love them all.

Like zombies, I love brains. Though I can't profess to ever having eaten brains, there's really nothing sexier than a quick wit coupled with the experience to carry on a stimulating conversation.

In light of this, I knew when I stumbled upon an article detailing How to Make an Anatomically Correct Brain Cake that I just had to veganize it. Vegan brain cake? You can't get much cooler than that.

No, I haven't done it yet. I'm merely posting this as public declaration, of sorts. I, dear readers, will bring you Vegan Brain Cake some time very soon. My mind is already working out the details.

Mmmmm .... braaaaains.

No comments: