- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 tablespoons fresh squeezed orange juice, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice, divided
- 1 14-oz can organic artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 14-oz can organic hearts of palm
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- ½ tablespoon orange zest
- ½ tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed and drained
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb fettuccine
Place oven rack in highest position and preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Bring pot of salted water to a boil. Slice hearts of palm into ½-inch thick medallions. Place artichoke hearts and hearts of palm on half baking sheet. In a small bowl, combine 1 tablespoon olive oil with 1 tablespoon orange juice and drizzle over artichoke hearts and hearts of palm. Gently toss to coat and season with salt and pepper. Roast 22-25 minutes until desired color is reached, turning every 5 minutes after 10 minutes have passed.
Meanwhile, pulse parsley, orange zest, lemon zest, remaining tablespoon olive oil, 3 remaining tablespoons orange juice, and 2 tablespoons lemon juice in food processor or blender until chunky sauce forms. Add capers and pulse until capers are coarsely chopped.
Cook fettuccine according to package directions, or until al dente. Drain, and reserve ½ cup cooking water. Toss pasta with roasted artichoke hearts and hearts of palm along with sauce, adding reserved cooking water if needed.