Saturday, May 21, 2011

Couponing: $.93 Old Navy Flip-Flops and Free Cocoa Pebbles Treats

Now that I'm a single mom I find I'm always looking for ways to pinch pennies. Like many others, I've found inspiration in the couponing fad of late. I'm a proud couponing newbie and can happily announce that today I landed a great score!

It was $1.00 flip-flop day at Old Navy today. Customers could purchase up to five solid-colored flip-flops for just a buck - such a deal! But I also saw on the The Krazy Coupon Lady that I could print a 15% off a single Old Navy item coupon from Facebook. So, armed with my coupon I drove to my local Old Navy and grabbed the only color flip-flops I'm going to need this summer (because my dog ate last summer's black pair a few days ago... bad dog!!!).


Retail Price: $3.50
Sale Price: $1.00
Coupon Savings: 15%
Total Price Paid: $.93

Plus, they were running some sort of promotion for Cocoa Pebbles Treats. My cashier threw 8 of them into my bag for free! These little cuties will be a perfect addition to brown-bag lunches for The Boy.

Score!!!

I can see how this couponing thing can become addictive.

14 comments:

Courtney said...

Great to see you blogging again!

Courtney

washer repair said...

Your blog is fine. I just want to comment on the design. Its too loud. Its doing way too much and it takes away from what youve got to say --which I think is really important.

Florence Appliance repair said...

always great to get a bargain!

Bob said...

This is what I have been searching in many websites and I finally found it here. Amazing article. I am so impressed. Could never think of such a thing is possible with it...I think you have a great knowledge especially while dealings with such subjects.
Houston Home Security

Fort Worth home security said...

This site is good because they give us a new thing and new ideas and new topic how good all of they are we should appreciate them because of these good thing.Houston Alarm Monitoring

Obd2 scan tools said...

Your weblog appears pretty informative. I liked it. So a awesome provide pretty beneficial material. I appear at with awesome interest.Can you please inform me how can I appear at your rss blog?

Pedro Trebbau Lopez said...

I’m very impressed with your interesting post. It has astonishing information. I appreciate with your great, but there is a need to little bit improve in your writing skill..

Cardready International said...

Honestly saying, excellent work. Today I have learn a new information from Your article. Thank you for posting, I am so glad by finding this link.

rüstem çetinkaya said...

I believe the things you whatever you have enclosed, all the way throughout the post are peaceful striking, good job and great hard work. I found it very striking and enjoyed reading all of it...stay it up, good-looking job. Thanks

new line smile network said...

Such a very informatics post, as I have browsed the majority of your posts. But I found this post is almost certainly where I got the most useful information for my research. It is really very interesting to read this particular post. I just would like to say thanks for your great efforts.

richard bahar said...

I enjoyed reading you post. Usually writing skills is attained via practice: e. I am sharing it with my other friends on social networking sites, as the information is really very useful. Keep sharing your excellent work.

dr rajagopal plastic surgeon reviews said...

Very nice and useful information. Why not write a book about this particular subject. For today’s economic variation and be short of of opportunities, it actually will be a very hot topic. Thanks a lot

college admission essay help said...

La Vegan Loca this si what i want keep it up
college admission essay help

Online High School Diploma said...

Your blog site has presented me most of the strategies which I like. Thanks for sharing this.