Edamame Hummus Dip
Serves 4 Adults
- 1 12 oz. package frozen organic shelled edamame, thawed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- 1/4 cup filtered water or as necessary
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon nama shoyu
- Place thawed edamame in a food processor.
- Add olive oil, rice vinegar, salt, water, and shoyu.
- Blend until smooth.
- Adjust salt to taste if desired and add more water if necessary to blend smooth – the texture should be like a slightly thin hummus.
- Add parsley leaves and blend until well incorporated, though flecks of parsley should still be visible.